SOKA BIKE PARK
Soka is the name of one of the local villages at the foot of the centrally located volcanoes here in Bali. This area is most famous for the beautiful Jatiluwih rice terraces.
Infinity is proud to announce that for 2020 we have partnered up with the Soka Bike Park which is Bali's newest trail center here in Bali where they have 4 amazing lines of each 2,3 to 2,5km. All fast flowing single track goodness through the jungle! Runs down take an average of 5 minutes and it doesn't take much longer for our cars to bring you back to the trailheads.
We are working together with the local community who are maintaining the trails on a daily basis, provide local snacks and drinks and also lunch will be included for us. Later we will add hiking and camping as well in this area again working together with the local community.
A typical day will start with a 7 am pick up at your accommodation and it takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to reach the park. Around 2 pm our cars will transfer you back to your accommodation.
Video Credit: MTB Indo
- Pick up and drop off transfers from your hotel (Seminyak, Kuta, Canggu, Sanur, Legian areas). If you stay outside our coverage area's we can meet at certain pick-up points or we can arrange a private car as well at extra cost.
- Car shuttle assisted inside the park
- Entrance fees in the park
- Quality full suspension mountain bike with flat or spd pedals, enduro-style open helmet (full-face available), long finger gloves, knee pads (*option to bring your own bike of course)
- Local snacks or fruit, local lunch, drinking water
- Our passion and experience :)
Our day rides run with an average from 1-4 people and the price depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan.
Larger groups are of course welcome as well! Please contact us for availability.
Four lines in the park (5th is being built) with two easier fast-flowing and two with some drops and jumps but you can ride around these if you don't feel like taking on the jumps.
Intermediate: Tours are suitable for riders with a good fitness level. Trail surfaces may include uneven terrain and narrow trails, some single track, with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks, sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain bike experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be suitable for an intermediate tour.
Advanced: Tours are suitable for experienced mountain bikers only with great fitness and strong bike handling skills. Riding is primarily on single track. Sections of trail can be challenging with frequent descents of significant length. Trail conditions can change rapidly due to weather conditions and natural elements. Please make sure you are not choosing a tour that is too difficult for your skill level. This is your vacation, not an army camp! Expect to ride about 4-5 hours per day, covering an average of 45km. Send us an email or call our office if you have any questions.
Bike Park, shuttle assisted runs down until you can not hold off your bar anymore. Then have a break and you do it all over again.
Fast-flowing hard pack sandy trails through the jungle.
- Total distance: 2,3 to 2,5 km per run, on average people, ride 10 to 15 runs
- Altitude at the starting point of the first section of trails: 1,200m - 1100m
- Altitude at the starting point of the second section of trails: 900m - 800m
- Climbing meters: none
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur and Kuta area's: 07.00 am, expect to be back at your hotel around 03-04 pm (but this may be variable by group). If you stay outside our coverage area's we can meet at certain pick-up points or we can arrange a private car as well at extra cost.
New model 2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bikes. Check out the bikes on the Polygon website here.
The bikes come with standard with flat pedals but we also can mount your own pedals onto our bikes.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
** UPDATE 2021 NOVEMBER 29: AS FROM TODAY THE PARK IS CLOSED, REOPENING SCHEDULED ON DECEMBER 20.
EVERY MONDAY TO SATURDAY
The price for our day rides depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan:
- 01 Person: US$105 or 1,500,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
- 02 Persons: US$90 or 1,300,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
- 03 Persons or more: US$70 or 1,000,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
** Private groups of 5 people or more please contact us for group prices and availability.
Payments can be done through:
- PayPal (US$, the Indonesian Rupiah is not supported by PayPal)
- Cash to your guide on the morning of your ride in IDR (we can only accept cash payments in local currency)
Please indicate on the booking form what method of payment you prefer.
INQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS
If you have any questions or inquiries you can do so by calling our office or by filling out the 'CONTACT US' form below. Someone of our team will be in touch shortly. You can also 'live chat' with us through the chat window on our website (10am to 07pm, GMT +8).
Bookings can be made online through the 'BOOK NOW' form below or by WA to our office mobile +62 (0) 822 4703 1111.