Cultural Ubud Ride
We will pick you up in the South of Bali around 7am or 08am if you are staying in Ubud. First stop will be the amazing rice field terraces of Tegalalang. From here we transfer with our support vehicle to Tirta Empul. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have healing powers.
Our bicycle ride will start from here and it's only a short 5km to the next stop which is the Gunung Kawi Temple. This temple is one of Bali's oldest and largest ancient monuments. Gunung Kawi consists of 10 shrines cut out of the rock face in imitation of actual statues.
We will continue our bike ride with a beautiful 15km section to the Goa Garba Temple. Even to this day, Goa Garba is frequented as a place of meditation. It is estimated to have been built in the 12th century during the reign of King Jaya Pangus.
Here we start the final section of our bike ride, this can be another 5 to 10km long depending on how the group is doing. Next we will enjoy a fresh young coconut and if we are lucky we can witness the local farmer climb up the tree to cut down the coconuts.
Final stop of the day is the Tegenungan Waterfall which is unique for its lush green surroundings and heavy water flow, perfect for swimming and enjoying the fresh water after a full and amazing day out.
- Guided mountain bike tour with charming, knowledgeable senior mountain bike guide
- Quality mountain bike with flat or spd pedals, safety helmet, gloves (*option to bring your own bike of course)
- Local snacks, fruit, lunch, drinking water, and isotonic drinks
- Pick up and drop off transfers from your hotel (Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Sanur, Legian and Ubud areas)
- Vehicle support during the ride
- Entrance fees Tirta Empul, Gunung Kawi, Goa Garba and Tegenungan
- Our passion and experience :)
Larger groups are of course welcome as well! Please contact us for availability.
Soft Adventure Cycling. We cycle about 25km on flat quiet back roads. You should have reasonable bike skills to be able to navigate the varying terrain. You should wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling for this ride. Please note that there are plenty of steps to reach the cultural sites.
- Total distance: 25 to 30km
- Altitude at the starting point: 300m
- Altitude at the finish point: 200m
- Climbing meters: 50m
Pick Up & Drop Off
New model 2022 Polygon kids bikes with 20inch or 24 inch wheels, new model 2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bikes for the adults.
The bikes come with standard with flat pedals but we also can mount your own pedals onto our bikes.
Prices & Availability
The price for our day rides depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan:
- 2-4 People: US$100 or 1,450,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D full suspension bike)
** this tour is 150,000IDR higher then our regular rides because of all the included entrance fees, thank you for your understanding.
- Children up to 16 years old (all children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
US$60 or 850.000IDR - (kids bikes with 20 or 24 inch wheels, adult bikes in size S with 27,5 wheels suitable for children from 157cm, or any regular adult bikes)
** Private groups of 5 people or more please contact us for group prices and availability.
Payments can be done through:
- Domestic bank transfer (IDR)\
- Credit card through PayPal, if you don't have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay with your credit/debit card through the online link we send you (US$
- Cash on the day of the ride, for last minute bookings only (IDR)
Please indicate on the booking form what method of payment you prefer.
After completing the booking form, we will sent you an online payment link, once we have received your payment through bank transfer or credit card using PayPal your booking is confirmed. We can allow cash payments as well (IDR) for last minute bookings where we still have space available (subject to availability).
Inquiries & Bookings
Bookings can be made online through the 'BOOK NOW' form below or by WA to our office mobile +62 (0) 822 4703 1111.