Mount Merapi to Plaosan Temple
Larger groups are of course welcome as well! Please contact us for availability.
Intermediate: Tours are suitable for riders with good fitness level. Previous mountain bike experience is recommended. Trail surfaces may include uneven terrain and narrow trails, some single track, with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks, sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain bike experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be suitable for an intermediate tour.
Pick Up & Drop Off
Yogyakarta area's: 07.00am, Prambanan area's: 07.45am, expect to be back at your hotel around 03.00pm (this may be variable by group depending on how fast we cycle and how the traffic conditions are on the way back).
Prices & Availability
The price for our day rides depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan:
- 1 Person: US$150 or 2,250,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
- 2 Persons: US$90 or 1,300,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
- 3 Persons or more: US$70 or 1,000,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
Children up to 16 years old (all children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
- US$60 or 800.000IDR - (adult bikes in size S with 27,5 wheels suitable for children from 157cm, or any regular adult bikes)
** Private groups of 5 people or more please contact us for group prices and availability.
Payments can be done through:
- PayPal (US$, the Indonesian Rupiah is not supported by PayPal)
- Cash to your guide on the morning of your ride in IDR (we can only accept cash payments in local currency)
Please indicate on the booking form what method of payment you prefer.
Inquiries & Bookings
Bookings can be made online through the 'BOOK NOW' form below or by WA to our office mobile +62 (0) 822 4703 1111.