MOUNT BATUR TO UBUD - SOFT ADVENTURE
This bike ride is suitable for people of all ages who would like to experience all the highlights that Bali has to offer in one single day. Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive you up to Mount Batur where you can enjoy spectacular views overlooking the volcano. Expect one of Bali's most amazing views.
We will cycle all along quiet back roads through local villages, rice paddy fields and amazing country side terrain for approximately 4 hours. Throughout the tour there will be many opportunities to stop and take photographs and interact with the friendly local people. We will also stop at one of the many village temples. Along the way you will get to try traditional local snacks and different fruits. Throughout the ride our support vehicle is never far off with cold drinks and anything else you might need. The ride ends in Ubud from where we will transfer you back to your accommodation in Ubud or in the South of Bali.
- Guided mountain bike tour with charming, knowledgeable senior mountain bike guide
- Quality mountain bike with flat or spd pedals, safety helmet, gloves (*option to bring your own bike of course)
- Local snacks, fruit, lunch, drinking water, and isotonic drinks
- Pick up and drop off transfers from your hotel (Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Sanur, Legian and Ubud areas)
- Vehicle support during the ride
- Our passion and experience :)
Our day rides run with an average from 1-4 people and the price depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan.
Larger groups are of course welcome as well! Please contact us for availability.
Easy / Green: Tours are suitable for riders with an average fitness level that engage in some form of regular exercise. Descent are typically of short duration and if needed can be easily walked. Most of the riding is done on quiet back roads, You do need to watch out for the occasional obstacle such as potholes and sections of broken tarmac. Everyone that feels comfortable riding and handling a bicycle should be able to enjoy these rides.
Fully supported soft adventure bicycle tour.
Soft Adventure Cycling. We cycle about 30km on flat quiet back roads. You should have reasonable bike skills to be able to navigate the varying terrain. You should wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling for this ride. We will cycle off road for a km through the rice paddy fields. Please note that there are also a few downhill sections in the ride where you will have to brake moderate.
- Total distance: 30km
- Altitude at the starting point: 1,200m
- Altitude at the finish point: 300m
- Climbing meters: 150m
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Nusa Dua area's: 07.00am, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Canggu and Sanur area's: 07.30am, Ubud area's: 08,30am, expect to be back at your hotel around 04.00pm (but this may be variable by group).
New model 2022 Polygon kids bikes with 20inch or 24 inch wheels, new model 2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bikes for the adults. Check out the bikes on the Polygon website here.
The bikes come with standard with flat pedals but we also can mount your own pedals onto our bikes.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
The price for our day rides depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan:
- 01 Person: US$105 or 1,500,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
- 02 Persons: US$90 or 1,300,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
- 03 Persons or more: US$70 or 1,000,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
Children up to 16 years old (all children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
- US$60 or 800.000IDR - (kids bikes with 20 or 24 inch wheels, adult bikes in size S with 27,5 wheels suitable for children from 157cm, or any regular adult bikes)
** Private groups of 5 people or more please contact us for group prices and availability.
Payments can be done through:
- PayPal (US$, the Indonesian Rupiah is not supported by PayPal)
- Cash to your guide on the morning of your ride in IDR (we can only accept cash payments in local currency)
Please indicate on the booking form what method of payment you prefer.
INQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS
If you have any questions or inquiries you can do so by calling our office or by filling out the 'CONTACT US' form below. Someone of our team will be in touch shortly. You can also 'live chat' with us through the chat window on our website (10am to 07pm, GMT +8).
Bookings can be made online through the 'BOOK NOW' form below or by WA to our office mobile +62 (0) 822 4703 1111.
REVIEW ABOUT THIS TRIP
Highly recommend Infinity Mountain Biking in Bali
My family (six adults) and I chose Infinity Mountain Biking to cycle from Mt Batur to Ubud based on reviews from other travellers. They did not disappoint. The organisation from pick up at our Hotel to drop off at the end of the tour was very impressive. We opted for the family softer option but would suggest that the family do need some skills for parts that are off road. Having said this if you did not occasionally go off road you would not see the real Bali and this we all agreed was stunning and worth every bit of the ride. We loved the school children in the villages wishing to 'hi five' and the opportunity to see life not offered to tourists on a bus.?I would highly recommend arranging a cycle trip with Infinity for their expertise and for their constant humour and for their organisational skills ( I arranged at great ease from Sydney by email and received instant response). We had fabulous day out in magical Bali!